I hope we as a human will be at least more aware and can anticipate them, so we can win the battle against them and eventually Allah give us paradise in the end. Aaaamiiiiiinnn...
- Arrogance: devil will make us think that we are better from everyone else. Example: Quran Surah Al Baqarah ; Allah tells iblis (the first devil) to make sujud or sajada to the human, but they refused it. Mainly because they think that they are better from human. Which connects us to the tool number two..
- Rationality: The Devil (iblis) think that they are better from human because they'r made from fire while human are made from clay. They didn't think that Allah Himself commands them to do that, and didn't see Allah as their Rabb (master)
- Laziness and procrastination: Example: they will make us think that our death and the afterlife are still far far away. So we can do what ever we want with our life.
- False perception: Satan will Make us view our good deeds unbelievably huge & make us view our bad deeds or sins unbelievably small.
- Anger: no need a long description. I think everyone already know that anger is the fuel of satan, They can ride us if we are still in that state. So the most simple way is to make wudhu or abdas because satan are afraid of water.